Sunday, October 30, 2011

ugh life goals quickly!

Okay. That's it. It's time for me to get back on track. No excuses about having too much going on to focus on making myself a better person. Here are my basic, simple goals for the month of November:

1) bike to work at least 4 days a week
2) count calories, and never have more than 500 a day from alcohol
3) pick up running again, and run at least twice a week
4) stop smoking
5) buy a scale again.

That's what I blame most of all. My scale went on the fritz, told me I gained 12 lbs overnight. I knew it was wrong, I checked other scales, but then I was just so pissed that I stopped using my scale and ddn't buy a new one. Now I probably weigh 150. I have no idea actually. I don't exercise, and I eat cheese all day. Blech.

Okay I'll post more late, I just had to get those goals out of my head and on paper.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! It sucks not getting to weigh. Then when you finally get the chance to, you don't know if you want to or not because i may be good and it may be bad. Hopefully it won't be too bad when you do get a scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals, especially cutting down on alcohol and smoking. I need to do that myself lol
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete