Saturday, May 7, 2011

fresh and clean, I passed college, today is Pride

Oh hello! I'm feeling amazingly well this morning. Yesterday I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and made all sorts of tasty things for my final meeting (the meeting that lets me pass college, one of the most important meetings of my life gahhh) but also that I could eat. I made bruschetta, strawberry shortcakes, and a fruit salad with black grapes, figs, apples, oranges, bananas, and strawberries. I didn't eat the shortcake/whipped cream obviously, so really I was just having some fruits, tomato/basil, and a piece of toast. My meeting went well, I passed! I passed! so now I'm not in school anymore.


I graduated. I'm done. And you know what? It makes me feel a little bit scared. A little bit excited. Kind of like when you're coming up on hallucinogens: I know this could be completely amazing, but there's a slight chance it will suck, and there's no going back now so I'll just be a bit queasy and wait.

What else... well, I drank a bottle of champagne and went to (hoo boy) nine different shows. It was insane. Movies, sculptures, poetry, creative writing, photography, painting, music, there was everything. It made me love my school a little bit, I was a little mushy (or maybe that was the bottle of champagne). After that though, I just came home and went to bed, reminding myself about ten times that 'if hunger is not the problem, food is not the answer'. I had to assess my hunger a coupe times though because I kept wanting to just go check out the kitchen. I was just bored, so I cleaned the kitchen instead.

You know what's weird? I have two candy bars next to my bed, a twix and a reeses. And I keep telling myself that if I'm really hungry at night, I'll eat those, and I can't bring myself to do it because I know how awful they are. Meh, it's working for now.

So then this morning I woke up and went for a nice long jog (I finally got a good, supportive sports bra for my massive tits) and then came home and showered. So this is how I want my post-college life to be. I've been cutting down on smoking as well.

Well, I have to get going because I'm supposed to go to a brunch and then a barbecue (wish me luck on the self-restraint, I love brunch and barbecues, I just hope there are 1) sweet pastries which I hate and have no temptation and 2) a few healthy things like a veggie platter or some fruits.

After those dangerous situations there's the gay pride parade in my tow (it actually runs right outside my bedroom window) So I'm going to strip down, grease up, and try to make some lady-friends.

Lots of love and do wonderful things!

-Adrian

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations that's wonderful that you've graduated!

    That's an interesting comparison you made about the feeling of what's next. Mostly though, I see wonderful things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you're finally done with college! I still have three more semesters :/. I bet it's exciting as well- like, you have your whole future and life ahead of you now! Do you know what you want to do after college? Are you going to go for a graduate degree or start finding a career? Well, whichever you choose, I hope everything works out wonderfully for you!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete