Thursday, January 27, 2011

checking in before the boy makes me eggs, highschool thinspo :(

Well I did have that late night snack last night and WOW was it a bad idea. I wasn't really hungry after my workout but I thought I should eat something before bed... it just made me want to binge so badly. That was the closest I've gotten so far to binging this year. But Oscar came home and I resisted because we stayed up just talking to each other before falling asleep with my head on his chest. Ah Bliss. Now he's made me coffee in bed and he's about to run out and buy eggs for brunch. Blech, but he agreed to go swimming with me later today, then I'll do an abs workout and maybe some yoga.

I thought I'd post a little thinspo here that's pretty dear to my heart. Yeah, I know I'm about to turn 22 and it's been almost five years since high school or something, but since falling into some of my high school ways I've been thinking a lot about the skinny girls from high school who hurt me in one way or another. Made me feel bad about how I looked or acted because I was less polished even at my thinnest, and always a freak. They weren't terrible people by any means, but they came in to my friend group (all guys) as a clique of thin, pretty girls who caused drama and ignored me because I was one of the dudes.




I probably won't see these girls (women now I suppose) unless I go back to my home town and run into them at the bar. #1 is married to a man twice her age, 2 and 3 are both sorority girls at the local college I think. But High school scars run deep. These girls aren't even that thin compared to some of the pictures I covet. Still, I just want to blow them away if we ever run into one another. I want to be unrecognizable, like they could see me in a coffee shop and say something bitchy about the skinny chick getting a black coffee and I could turn around and reintroduce myself. "Hi, it's me, Adrian. It's been so long"

p.s. I almost forgot! It's really hard to tell on my analogue scale but I thiiiiink I went under 130 today. While the by is out I'm going to see what kind of batteries the other scale takes and I can get back on precise track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment