Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wednesday night sign-off

Well goodnight. Today didn't go great as far as schoolwork, but in all not a loss. After my last post I sent an email out to the artist I'm working with containing interview questions; hopefully I'll hear back from her tomorrow, either way I'm writing five pages to give to my committee before I leave for NYC.

I also set the date of my 22nd birthday party! It's February 12 (my birthday being the 7th) and by that time I'd like to be 125 lbs. The theme is fancy cats, silly I know but I love thinking about everyone in formal attire and whiskers, eating goldfish out of bowls and drinking Pabst Blue Kittens and cat-themes cocktails. I'm even going to McDonalds and picking up 20 dollar menu cheeseburgers for an I-can-haz theme. Any punny suggestions for drinks and food are appreciated. My friends are DJing remixes of cat songs as well as having a general electro dance party, inviting about 100 guests. Yay!

In other news, I made a red curry for dinner with baby bok choy, shaved carrots, onions, garlic, and bean sprouts in coconut milk. Had about 1/4 cup rice to go with, but my friend was watching when I entered my calories so I said 1/2 cup- safe right? My other friend brought over a sweet potato and kale gratin, of which I had a half cup serving. Not bad really, but it was certainly a full meal. Afterwards, we went to the bar to play a game of pool or 8. I won a few games, but since starting exercise and diet, I haven't been so interested in becoming a pool shark.

At the pool hall though my friends commented on my weight loss and asked me how much I lost. I was happy to say 12 pounds and they told me I looked great, but then told me to stop. How encouraging! I can't wait to be 10 lbs lighter and have that be a valid point. I had two glasses of white wine at the bar, but then I came home and did the same abs workout as yesterday. So all in all:

Breakfast and lunch, soup and sandwich: 298
dinner curry and gratin : 446

food intake 646

drinks: 200

total intake: 944

exercise: 235 abs workout and 32 walking this morning total 267

net total: 677

I'll probably go make myself a half cup of black bean chili and a piece of rye toast to make sure I keep closer to 1000, although honestly this already feels like a lot today.

Stay beautiful everyone (if anyone reads this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment