Monday, June 13, 2011

one of those purity test-survey things...

Y'all are going to think I'm an extreme deviant. And you'd be right. I lifted this from Kat not Jas's blog :D Since blogger won't let me un-underline some things, I've highlighted in blue all the things I haven't done (there are much less of them anyways). I'm pretty much a-okay with this, and don't look forward to checking off any of the ones I haven't done yet. Except ride in a helicopter of course. 

strike out what you've done.
1. had sex
2. bought condoms
3. gotten pregnant
4. failed a class
5. kissed a boy
6. kissed a girl
7. used a little paper bag for lunch 
8. had a job 
9. slipped on ice
10. missed the school bus
11. left the house without my wallet/purse
12. bullied someone on the internet
13. sexted
14. had sex in public

15. played on a sports team
16. smoked weed
17. smoked cigarettes
18. smoked a cigar

19. drank alcohol
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
21. been overweight
22 been underweight.
23. had an eating disorder
24. been to a wedding
25. made fun of someone for being fat
 (in the fifth grade, I will never forgive myself)
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight

28. been late for work
29. been late for school
30. kissed someone in the rain
31. showered with someone else
32. failed my drivers test
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes
34. been outside my home country
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours

36. gotten my heart broken
37. had a credit card
38. been to a professional sports game
49. broken a bone
40. been unhappy about my weight

41. won a trophy
42. cut myself

43. had an STD
44. got engaged

45. been on a diet
46. tried out to be on a tv show
47. rode in a taxi 
48. been to prom
49. played in a drinking game
50. stayed up for 24 hours or more
51. been to a concert
52. had a three-some
53. had a crush on someone of the same sex

54. been in a car accident 
55. had braces
56. learned another language 
57. killed an animal/bug
58. been at a yard sale
59. been to a japanese steakhouse
60. wore make up

61. talked to someone via webcam
62. lost my virginity before I was 16
63. had my wisdom teeth taken out
64. kissed someone a different race than myself
65. snuck out of the house
66. bought porn

67. had a virus on my computer
68. had oral sex
69. dyed my hair

70. gone skinny dipping
71. graduated from college

72. wore someone else’s clothes
73. voted in a presidential election
74. rode in an ambulance
75. rode in a helicopter
76. caught the stove on fire
77. got in a verbal fight
78. been on vacation
79. been on an airplane 

80. been on a boat
81. had surgery. (unless oral surgery counts)
82. kissed someone before I was 14. 

83. beat a video game (I was never allowed these as a child, and never got into them)
84. found something valuable on the ground
85. made a survey
86. stalked someone on facebook/myspace
87. prank called someone
88. been to a library outside of schoo
l
89. spent over $100 shopping in one day
90. cut my hair and hated it
91. peed outside
92. went fishing

93. helped with charity
94. taken a pregnancy test.
95. been rejected by a crush
96. been suspended from school
97. broken a mirror
98. faked sick from school (sooo many times!)
99. owned a pet
100. been to six flags



real post forthcoming after I paint/eat some more. Suffice to say I ran 3.5 miles this morning and had plain yogurt with fruit and nuts for breakfast/lunch. 

x's and o's,
Adrian

1 comment: