I love the top woman's look most, but there's something about that last pic; I'm not really a fan of the super-tan duck-face blonde thing, but she's just so casual about her perfect abs. A perfect body is something you can just carry around all the time, it's the best accessory to anything. You know all these women work fucking hard to have abs like that, but the rest of the time they get to just hang out like it's easy. That's what I want.
Anywho, after workout (actually, interrupting what should have been a longer workout) I went grocery shopping with Dorian, picked up some sweet potatoes, chard, tomatoes, the kinds of things that we run out of quickly. Then I did a little homework and made myself a soup: 74 cals, just a carrot, celery stick, half a shallot, 5 mushrooms, and one egg white in chicken broth with some soy, vinegar, and cayenne. yummy! I also had a pickle, and two chocolates...okay pregnant lady cravings. I wasn't doing too badly though considering. I made beef enchiladas for dinner and had half of one along with about a half cup of roasted sweet potatoes (yum! I am so bummed those are gone now) but THEN same old same old, I got drunk and ate everything.
Well, not quite. I actually went to dance rehearsal where I was working my ass off from 8 pm- 2 am, wow. I only really danced for probably two hours of that though, at least that's what I put into my calorie tracker. But dance rehearsal for a late night burlesque troupe means chain smoking and drinking. I had three glasses of red wine, two PBRs, and two sierra nevadas. fuuuuuck. I also smoked a joint when my new friend Ronnie came over after. That's what made me eat the quesadilla, maybe. And then the whoppers (candy, not burgers, but probably 10 of them). So yeah, bingey drunk face for the second night in a row.
I had a net total of 1232...blargh. That's hardly enough to lose weight on, but I don't THINK it's enough to gain. At least, I was down this morning. I ended up staying up until 5 am, weird. Woke up at 2 pm, before Oscar, and pulled zette's trick of splashing milk and cereal in a bowl. Oscar knows I don't usually eat cereal, but accepted that I had based on my hangover. I'm so glad I did that though, because late lazy wake-ups are the WORST with Oscar because he'll make a big pile of greasy potatoes and eggs and meat and then I have to eat it or he gets all pouty and says I don't like his cooking. I love it, but really? eggs with butter AND oil with sausage AND bacon in a creamy cheese sauce on top of a bagel? with a side of cheesy home-fries? Are you trying to kill me?
so yeah, I had one 'bite' of cereal in front of Oscar (spit it out in the bathroom) and hopefully now I won't have to eat for a while. Oscar wants to go swimming again, but I think I might opt for the elliptical, rock climbing, and an abs workout instead and then I'll meet him in the Sauna. Lately the pool has seemed a little like torture, and normally I love swimming. Maybe it's because I'm swimming after another workout and before I eat for the day? I don't know.
I really need to work out my shit. Mostly drinky-drunk-wise, but also actually working out my abs. Oh and school work, I have a chapter due on friday. Har!
Stay stronger than I have darlings, my head is killing me and my stomach is still swollen.
-Adrian



Keep working those abs and you'll have a great stomach in no time! Gosh, the abs on those girls are amazing! You're right, they have to work their butt off to get the perfect body, but it's sooo worth it. Wow, Oscar's cooking sounds like heart-attack city! It bet it's good though- usually the best tasting cooking is always the worst for you.
ReplyDelete♥
seriously you have the best sayings
ReplyDelete"I love the top woman's look most, but there's something about that last pic; I'm not really a fan of the super-tan duck-face blonde thing, but she's just so casual about her perfect abs. A perfect body is something you can just carry around all the time, it's the best accessory to anything. "
i die when I read them! haha would you mind if I did a post with some of your sayings, both insightful and funny? (if you don't that's totally cool).
I was reading your blog on my phone and trying to find a post a read awhile back b/c I wanted to comment when i was at a computer, it was a post about Oscar commenting how treadmills were so sad, and depressing. I agreed with him. I hate going to the gym (but living in a winterwonder land most of the year its depressing) not jsut because of the hamster on a wheel effect but the fact that everyone is a stranger and a lot of times no one talks to each other!
~H