Sunday, February 20, 2011

minor coke binge, minor food binge following

this is a picture from friday night. oh dear.

I don't have time to make a full post right now and I'm feeling a little too hazy anyways but here's what's been happening this weekend:

friday night I went to two parties. The first was great, drank vodka sodas on the roof and did a line of coke in the hallway off my iphone. But then...I went to my neighbor's party. I ended up meeting everyone in my building (aside from my burlesque friend, it is entirely single men in their mid 30's). They all loved me (strange young party girl! mysterious!) and wanted to share their coke in private while each one showed me his place. Weiird. I ended up doing probably $50 worth just myself, but there were piles there. This is not the life I want to lead, this is not me. Luckily, it meant no eating of course, and I just drank and had fun, but ended up being awake, grinding my jaw, at 8:00 in the morning trying to write a paper.

I passed out and was woken by my contractor there at 10:00 am and then realized I had done far too many drugs. I couldn't stand up to talk to him, so I sat on various beds, couches, chairs, and countertops as I struggled to tell him what needs fixing. I could barely tell him my phone number, and as soon as he left I passed out on the bathroom floor with its cool, cool tiles. Woke up a little while later and went back to bed after eating some salty pasta and chocolate...I was hoping putting a little salt or sugar in my system would help me out. still felt like shit when I finally got my ass out of bed at 5:00 pm. didn't drink or smoke for the rest of the day, but ended up ordering veggie noodles and soup from chinese take-out. Urrrrrgh. Today has been a little better, I've had two pieces of toast and I cooked up a big mess of food to take to the local shelter, Oscar and I do a meal there most Sundays, but lately it's just been too cold/we've been out of town a lot. So I made roasted potatoes, carrots, parsnips, and onions in olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. It went fast, so I think it was good, but I couldn't eat it.

Nw I'm just at the library, turned in my chapter work and just hanging out until dinner. Brian is making some sort of pasta, Oscar and I are going to make a salad. I'm thinking spinach and roasted beets/shallots maybe? what else goes in that...daikon? pears?

anyways, I hope other people had more successful weekends than I, my body and mind feel completely wrecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment