Saturday, February 5, 2011

hangover mornings...a time for regrets

Did I really smoke a pack of cigarettes last night? yes. between the hours of 5:00pm and 1:00 am, I smoked a full 20 cigarettes. Well, I bummed out a few too. But even still, I haven't had a pack in a night in about a year. Ohhh welll. I'm definitely feeling a little shitty this morning, between that and what I drank (3 beers, two glasses of wine, and some brazilian lime alcohol drink?). Eating wasn't terrible, but wasn't progress either. I had a small piece of chocolate cake. Where is this sweet tooth coming from? I normally have no sweet tooth whatsoever.

Additionally, I double beer battered and deep fried boneless chicken wings and covered them in sweet spicy sauce. Oh my god. I only had one bite because I wanted to make sure it tasted right, and the rest got eaten at the party really quickly. I love cooking foods I won't have to eat!

For myself, I had that morning grapefruit, oscar made scrambled eggs with bell peppers, and by lunch I had a biscuit. Then I had half a green apple and four crackers for a snack. Dinner was a few chips with salsa (6?), about half a cup of butternut squash, the fried chicken bite, and maybe a tablespoon of guacamole. Then the chocolate cake (it was made with chilies, so spicy and chocolate, but i probably only had four bites). Then the home binge, not terrible. 1/4 cup potatoes and then half of a package of top ramen with a carrot, half an onion, a little cabbage and spinach thrown in. Usually I avoid ramen noodles but meh, I was shitfaced.

Tony and I got in another fight, we seem to have those a lot. But we worked it out. Basically he called me a hipster. Blargh. And somehow I got offended. It was stupid, whatever. I DID look super adorable last night so maybe that had to do with it. I really need to get some fashion-y pictures up here. In time, in time.

Oh the scale also dipped this morning down to 137.5 So that's awful, but less awful.

I'll post again as soon as anything of note happens. Although here are a few topics:

my car died and I got it towed to a lot yesterday, I should be picking it up today but I haven't. We got kicked out of the bar last night. Oscar is in NYC. My birthday is on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, drunken decisions suck...but it's always amusing to piece them together the next day. Hope your car is ok! And happy (early) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh a hangover and black lung... I've been there!

    Happy early Birthday :)

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete